[Relationships] How to get a woman's attention.
Top 5 ways to get a womans attention
If you want to succeed with women, you have to learn how to stand out from the crowd. It doesn't necessarily have to be about fancy cloths or catchy pickup lines, no. What you need is key skills that can leave a lasting impression on the woman you want. Below are 5 tips on how you can get a woman's attention.
1. Re-tool your body language: Your body language is more important than the words you use. Make eye contact with her, if you avoid her gaze, she won't know you're interested and will move on to someone else. Avoid slouching and looking down.
2. Start a conversation: If she's with a group, direct a personal statement or question to her. Shift your body language toward her, make it seems like you want to talk to everyone but soon create a one-on-one bubble of conversation. This will allow the start of personal interaction without distraction.
Speak in a respectful manner, and you should avoid using slangs terms or fugal words. In fact, you should practice these conversations ahead of time, that will boost your confidence and the conversation will run smoothly.
3. Compliment her: Giving complements isn't just a nice way to get someone's attention...it's also an easy way to make people feel good about themselves. Not generic everyday compliments like "you have a pretty eyes", she's probably heard that more than a million time. Let your compliments be honest and unique ones.
4. Touch her: Break physical contact barrier. Now you really have to be careful about this, if you try to get touchy feely a little too soon or too much, you may just end up creeping her out. An introductory handshake or casual touch to emphasize a point would suffice, and as the conversation moves on you can increase the level from low to medium.
5. Get numbers smoothly: It might surprise you, but if the conversation is going well, a woman will often give you her number withing a minute or two of meeting her. The secret is to ask correctly when you're leaving.
Created at 2015-08-15 22:43:03
Back to posts