[Vacancy] Personal Assistant Needed @ Lakeshore.
LAKE SHORE INTEGRATED SERVICES LIMITED is engaged in supply of manpower, trainings and consultancy to oil servicing companies in Nigeria. Incorporated in January 2012 has vast experience in Supply of Manpower, Trainings and Research, change management consultants system implementation among others.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Personal Assistant will work with the leadership team and provide high level implementation support to the Managing Director.
Application Closing Date
- Specific Roles
- • Give administrative support for the MD of the organization Keep and maintain records, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the office of the MD Manage board processes emanating from the MD - board papers, discussion papers, proposals and related tasks Schedule executive appointments and meetings
• Prepare expense reports, prepare/edit executive presentations and make travel arrangements where necessary
• Coordinate MD's administrative work within the departments and categories
• Manage the MD's workload; act as gatekeeper and follow up meetings, external contacts etc.
• Prepare the MD for all internal/external meetings
- Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate must:
• Have at least a second class lower/lower credit in Secretarial Administration or any other discipline
• Be computer literate
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills Experience working directly with Executives and Leadership team members
• Have personal credibility.
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Have organizational and executional skills
• Possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and business records
• Have the ability to work under pressure Possess analytical and numerical skills
• 2 years’ experience
30th July, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to email@example.com
Created at 2015-07-14 23:44:54
Back to posts